Perfectial is looking for a talented Head of Engagement Department.
What do we offer? Involvement in dynamic startups engagement within different business domains (Advertising & Marketing, Financial Services, IT & Professional Services, E-commerce, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate), appreciation of your initiatives and professional growth.
- Have at least 6 years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of experience in engagement activities
- Experience of leading and managing engagement team
- Great experience in preparation and presentation of business proposals and related project materials for potential customers
- Advanced knowledge of IT outsourcing and product/service development
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and SDLC approaches
- Software/business documentation knowledge
- Outstanding soft skills, communication/presentation and leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with a variety of methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc.)
- Ability to manage engagement risks and achieve required level of billable utilization
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Economics
- Leading presale and engagement team and preparing/facilitating preparation of high-quality proposal based on client needs/company capabilities
- Managing relationships with the client throughout the presale project duration, acting as the main point of contact between client and company on the presale stage
- Collaboration with Business Development Office, Resources & Delivery Department
- Leading proposal efforts and preparing proposals including project approach, solution design, resource planning and cost estimation
- Collecting initial client requirements and understand client business needs per request
- Identifying potential business opportunities and passing them to relevant stakeholders.
- Driving the client “face-to-face” on-site visits and off-shore meetings and conference calls
Skills and abilities:
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- English level Upper-Intermediate or better
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with potential clients and manage client expectations
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.