- Establish and incorporate software development best practices to ensure continuous improvement of company’s services.
- Coordinate activities of Lead Engineers who are responsible for competencies across different tech streams
- Standardize and improve technical interview process for new hires and promotions
- Work with project managers and tech leads to enforce usage of proper development processes and tools across the company
- Participate in client engagement process if necessary, presenting SDO function and development processes
- Create and own the process of technical project audit
- Cooperate with company directors and heads of other functional offices
- Assist in creating career development path for senior tech staff
- Assist in organizing tech talks and stimulate knowledge sharing within the company
- Act as Deputy CTO when necessary
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in a management / tech-lead position in an outsourcing company
- Experience in resource management including hiring, performance evaluation
- Superior knowledge of software development processes and practices
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work on administrative tasks: define processes, policies, instructions etc.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated capabilities in mentoring and coaching
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Perfect skills in organizing team work, including relationship building, collaboration, and negotiation
- English level Upper-Intermediate or better
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.