This is an incredible opportunity to enter a growing organisation and substantially augment your expertise. You will be at the forefront of Change and Development, working with the CTO to bring the company forward. You will be responsible for implementing changes, reducing downtime and operational impact, maintaining continuous improvement roadmaps, ensuring proper logging of all investigations, and, overall, for driving efficiency in the Development department.
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in a management / tech-lead position in an outsourcing company
- Experience in resource management including hiring, performance evaluation
- Superior knowledge of software development processes and practices
- Establish and incorporate software development best practices to ensure continuous improvement of company’s services
- Coordinate activities of Lead Engineers who are responsible for competencies across different tech streams
- Standardize and improve technical interview process for new hires and promotions
- Work with project managers and tech leads to enforce usage of proper development processes and tools across the company
- Participate in client engagement process if necessary, presenting SDO function and development processes
- Create and own the process of technical project audit
- Cooperate with company directors and heads of other functional offices
- Assist in creating career development path for senior tech staff
- Assist in organizing tech talks and stimulate knowledge sharing within the company
- Act as Deputy CTO when necessary
Skills and Abilities:
- English level Upper-Intermediate or better
- Ability to work on administrative tasks: define processes, policies, instructions etc.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated capabilities in mentoring and coaching
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Perfect skills in organizing team work, including relationship building, collaboration, and negotiation
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.