Perfectial is seeking a Senior Sales Executive in the USA with experience of selling full cycle Software Development services to enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate for our Senior Sales Executive role will be an excellent communicator and self-organized manager of pipeline development, expansion and closure. This individual must be able to create and nurture strong relationships externally to set quick successful results.
Senior Sales Executive role requires a person who is proactive, a self-starter who creates effective sales messages, leads deal qualification, assists in the orchestration of solution construction, validates need/budget/timeline, negotiates win-win scenarios and can close effectively.
The role requires strong business and IT acumen mixed with ability to have relationships at the technical line of business with Director, VP and C-levels of an organization. The best candidates will be career driven, result-oriented sales professionals highly experienced in selling value and competency with an exceptional win rate.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience to the enterprise level customers in the US market
- Excellent in-person communication and presentation skills
- Background in relationship-building and contract negotiations from qualification of potential customers to deal closure
- Proven track record of prospecting and qualifying sales leads, developing value propositions, positioning value and selling to the C level
- Demonstrated ability to independently build a large pipeline of outbound leads, nurture and close them
- Strong contacts in the SF (Bay Area), Pacific Northwest and East Side high-tech market
- Structured and well-organized self-starter able to prioritize and manage his efforts
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and ability to forecast accurately within Salesforce.com
- Ability to work independently and contribute as part of a team
- Ability to travel due to business needs
- Experience selling Software Development, UI/UX design, QA, Software Audit outsourced services
- Ability to develop business solutions (upsale) for clients and communicate them through design documents, written proposals and presentations
- Ability to cooperate internally with remote Sales & Marketing team at Perfectial headquarters to synchronize marketing offer of the company with the customer
- Qualifying potential customers and identify outsourced service/solutions need/value according to strategic requirements of Perfectial
- Nurture qualified lead, estimate it via BANT methodology to transfer it to opportunity
- Manage the sales pipeline from initial contact through presale process to agreement signing, and transition to delivery team
- Meet sales deadlines and revenue expectations
- Qualify accounts to determine sales opportunities and identify additional contacts/buyers
- Work closely with Perfectial Sales & Marketing team on the negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions, case studies and marketing support
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.