Models of cooperation
Only efficient and transparent cooperation models for timely results
Time and materials
This approach works well when:
- You have constantly evolving or unclear requirements;
- It is a large or medium project with numerous iterations planned;
- Your development needs will deviate over time;
- You appreciate transparency in customer-vendor relationships;
- You prefer to have maximum control over the development process.
Main advantages of the model are:
- The customer is put in control over the team's productivity, performance, and workload;
- You receive a team of developers that are trained to suit every specific need of your project;
- The team of developers can easily be expanded, irrespective of the initial team size;
The Fixed Price model is suitable for projects with well-defined requirements and timeline. In this case, Perfectial estimates a project scope and complexity, and provides a delivery schedule along with the quote for the development and maintenance. Under this business model, we ensure quality of the delivered product according to the agreed time frame.Fixing the price is about fixing the scope, project requirements, as well as deadlines. This model will properly work with thorough initial planning, estimation, and analysis sessions. The more planning and business analysis we do, the better the outcome will be.
The Fixed Price model allows clients to determine exactly the project budget in advance, which is the primary advantage of this cooperation model.
Works well for projects that:
- Works well for projects that:
- Have clearly-defined requirements.
- Have medium technological complexity.
- Have a moderate level of development risks.
The bottom line is that we strongly believe that every project is unique, and as a flexible software outsourcing company, we can customize our basic business models to meet your specific requirements. The outcome of cooperation with Perfectial will be increased organizational compatibility and functionality with mitigated risks and removed obstacles on the way to rational and effective software development results.View cases
Get in touch with us
Usually we get back in one business day.
Get in touch with us
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.