Whom we are looking for:
Our company is seeking for Business Analyst, who will transcribe customer needs into new product ideas, services, and value-adding solutions. This specialist will help businesses to implement technology in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project, also communicating them clearly to engagement and technical team. This pro will be highly involved in pre-sale activities, communication with the customer and c-level management and also may be a part of our newly engaged project from scratch.
- 2+ year experience in business analysis
- Be familiar with Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Evidence of analyzing, modeling and documenting business processes
- Experience writing requirements specifications, documentation and user-stories
- Knowledge of requirements management
- English level Advanced
- Well-organized, accurate, creative person who oriented on results and deadlines
- Define and clarify Business needs and convert them to User Stories
- Provide the requirements for the Team and support them during development
- Handle and manage change requests in collaboration with PM, Technical Architect and Team
- Provide Scenarios and Workflow analysis
- Analyze possible impact of Change Requests on existing functionality and provide possible solutions
- Creation of other project documentations depending on project needs (Manuals, Mockups, SRS, Product Vision, etc.)
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.