Whom we are looking for:
We offer involvement in dynamic startups engagement within different business domains (Advertising & Marketing, Financial Services, IT & Professional Services, E-commerce, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate), appreciation of your initiatives and professional growth. If you would like to try a challenging but interesting job we have the right opportunity.
- Pre-sales activities
- Collaboration with Business Development Office, Resources & Delivery Department
- Collect client requirements according to business needs
- In cooperation with the resource team, identify appropriate internal resources
- Presentation of expertise-related and marketing materials to clients
- Lead proposal efforts and prepare proposals including project approach, solution design, resource planning and cost estimation
- 4+ years of experience in IT
- 2+ years of experience in engagement / BA / project management activities
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with a variety of methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc.)
- Understanding of technical aspects of industry
- Experience in preparation and presentation of business proposals and related project materials for potential customers
- Organized and structured in written and oral communications (from internal team communications to C-level client presentations)
- Presentation skills
- Ability to manage engagement risks and achieve required level of billable utilization
- Education: Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Economics
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- English level Upper-Intermediate or better
- Self-starter able to quickly learn and practically apply new knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with potential clients and manage client expectations
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.