Whom we are looking for:
Our company is looking for an accomplished professional who will be leading customer relationship management and ensuring constant organizational improvement. Being familiar with project management in the software development industry, Head of the office will define the Project Management process within our company and ensuring compliance of all deliverables.
- 5-7 years’ experience working as a project manager and/or program manager in Business PMO office
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in program/project management, portfolio management, systems development methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Technical background would be a plus
- Education: Degree or above in Business, Computer Science or similar
- Defining and standardization of the Project Management process
- Development of Project Management competence
- Training and certification for Project Managers
- Managing team of 11 Project Managers and Project Coordinators
- Project matrix collection and quantitative projects status monitoring
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
Skills and abilities:
- Effective communication skills at all levels; excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent leadership, team management, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated capability for problem-solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Excellent strategic thinking skills and scrupulous analytics
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all the information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.