Whom we are looking for:
A company was founded in 2009, on the premise that data science could help make marketing better. Not just more efficient for agencies and their advertiser clients, but also more personalized and more engaging for consumers.In 2019, our customer still remains a software company whose products help successful marketing professionals like you use data to improve advertising.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with Angular framework is a must
- Knowledge of SCSS, LESS or Stylus is a plus
- Knowledge of HAML, Slim or Jinja is a plus
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong software design skills
- Ability to accurately and clearly communicate with a client, gather requirements, set and follow priorities
- English skills Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Being a dedicated team member
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.