Whom we are looking for:
Our customer's product is an integrated suite of solutions that provides a complete toolset for the real estate industry. This toolset includes Property Listing, Proposal Creator, CRM, Financial Analysis, an Investment Sales platform, and other components. Besides the main portal, we also work on customer's platform for brokers, owners, and tenants which helps to be more efficient through deal automation & management solution. This solution includes Online portal for clients to track the entire deal process.
- Experience in .NET framework for 1 year
- Knowledge of C#, VB.NET, Transact SQL languages
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Azure Table Storage
- SQL Server optimization
- Experience with Entity Framework code first
- Hands-on with IoC containers (SimpleInjector)experience with Ms Sync Framework 2.1
- Experience of wor with Outlook REST API, Google REST API
- Experience in Amazon S3 integration
- ASP.NET MVC (Including Web API), WCF, WinForms, Windows Services
- Experience in integration using Auth0 Services
- English knowledge of Intermediate or higher level
- Being a dedicated team member
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all the information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.