Whom we are looking for:
The solution used for converting Microsoft documents and CAD drawings into PDF format. The application caters to professionals in diverse fields, including: architecture, engineering, mobility, general contractors, specialty contractors, structural steel, oil, and gas and government services.
- 4+ years of experience in test automation (programming languages - C#)
- Proficiency in testing WPF .NET applications using Ranorex and CodedUI
- Expertise in designing test frameworks for Desktop and Web .NET applications
- Be faced with using MSTEst, NUnit and xUnit test automation tools/frameworks
- Practiacal experience in analyzing test-results and evaluating the success of automated testing for a project
- Hands-on experience in testing SOAP and REST WebServices
- Experience in UI testing using Selenium with C#
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to communicate with the client and present approach for automated testing
- Capability to define priorities for objects of automated testing
- Be skilled with plan and estimate test automation activities
- Ability to deal with complex desktop automation cases, such as dynamically generated object ID’s
- Be faced with proof test automation concepts under tight deadlines
- English skills Upper-intermediate or higher
- Experience in WPF .NET development
- Be familiar with using Specflow or Cucumber
- Hands-on using Cloud-based automated testing platforms, e.g. Saucelabs, BrowserStack, CrossBrowserTesting
Skills and Abilities:
Will be a plus:
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all the information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.