Whom we are looking for:
The solution for a single centralized secured location to store documents—even entire building projects—in the cloud, let project teams review, mark up, modify and update the same files at the same time. So engineers worldwide can instantly connect on the same set of documents.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation using Java(TestNG and jUnit)
- Expertise in designing test frameworks for Web and Mobile applications
- Experience in mobile testing using Appium
- Experience in testing REST WebServices
- Experience in UI testing using Selenium
- Experience in Performance testing using JMeter or similar tool, e.g. Grinder
- Experience in using JS test automation tools/frameworks, e.g. Chai, Mocha, Enzyme, Jasmine, Jest.
- Experience in analyzing test-results and evaluating the success of automated testing for a project
- Experience of working with git, Jenkins, TeamCity or other CI tool
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to communicate with the client and present approach for automated testing
- Ability to define priorities for objects of automated testing
- Ability to plan and estimate test automation activities
- Ability to proof test automation concepts under tight deadlines
- English skills Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience of using Allure Reports
- Experience of using Cucumber
- Experience of using Docker and TestContainers
- Experience of using Cloud-based automated testing platforms, e.g. Saucelabs, BrowserStack, CrossBrowser Testing
Skills and Abilities:
Will be a plus:
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all the information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.