Whom we are looking for:
Perfectial has an interesting opportunity for Senior DevOps Engineer. We have launched a new startup in telecommunication business domain. This is the messaging platform that supports a variety of communication channels (like SMS, MMS, IP Push and other) in unified manner. It is extended with billing, data reporting and portal for customers to manage their purchases and access. Our team will follow Scrum process going through full software development cycle and work on a public release with all accompanying attributes like system architecting and building infrastructure.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps, Build & Release Engineer ideally with Java based applications
- 3+ years experience in deployment and configuration of Unix\Linux environment
- Proficiency in AWS stack (EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, VPC, RDS, Route53, ElastiCache, CloudFront etc.)
- Hands-on shell and bash scripting
- Configuration managements systems: Puppet/Chef
- Monitoring tools: NewRelic/DataDog/Zenoss/Nagios/Zabbix
- Hands on experience designing and implementing CI/CD solutions with Bamboo or Jenkins, TeamCity etc
- Experience in Big Data stack: Spark Streaming, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Hadoop (YARN, Spark), Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience with other technologies is a big plus: Ansible, Google Cloud, Azure, Mesos, Docker, Vagrant, etc
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge and experience with compute clusters rollout, deployment and maintenance
- Ability to accurately and clearly communicate with a client, gather requirements, set and follow priorities
- English knowledge of Intermediate+ or higher level
- Being a dedicated team member
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.
Apply for this position
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.