Contraqer is a procurement management software company providing Software as a Service (SaaS) that automates the entire procurement process from RFQ generation all the way to packing lists, support contracts, and the management of returns.
Contraqer Helps C-Level Executives Save Time and Money by:
- Streamlining and automating procurement process
- Making sure that what is ordered is the same as what is billed and received
- Minimizing maintenance contract expenditures
- Avoiding unnecessary purchases
C-Level executives such as CTOs, CFOs, and infrastructure executives face an important but tedious task – managing procurement. Traditionally, it involves approving purchase requests, evaluating RFQs or RFPs, and matching invoices. This is a task that can be very time consuming and cumbersome.
Contraqer wanted to make the software an SaaS-based procurement platform for small and mid-sized businesses. Perfectial’s team built Cloud-enabled architecture for SaaS delivery of stored data complemented by an intuitive end-user dashboard.
As a result, decision makers and multiple users can view, query, and collaborate without the headache of the paper-pushing status quo. Perfectial reduced the startup time for Contraqer customers with pre-built integrations along with a host of accounting and shipping providers.
Scope of service
- Full-service cycle: requirements elaboration, engineering
- UI/UX design, QA, SaaS deployment
- Team of 10+ engineers
- Development within Scrum framework, backed by Unit/Integration testing and peer reviews
- More efficient time-to-market compared to the time-consuming recruiting process and costs for domestic talents
- Advance for the end user’s startup time with pre-built integration with SalesForce, Quickbooks, Dynamics, and shipping providers
- Effective sales and end-user engagement powered by Perfectial’s custom functionality development
Many firms are wedded to their processes and tool kits. In contrast, Perfectial is extremely flexible in terms of adhering to my preferred toolkit and development process. They are willing to bend over backwards to do what the client wants.Dwight GibbsFounder and CEO, Contraqer
Get in touch with us
Usually we get back in one business day.
Get in touch with us
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.