Perfectial builds SourceScrub, a powerful research management solution providing easy access to thousands of scrubbed company lists. For those involved in M&A business development, screening for target companies is a vital yet tedious task.
It includes meticulous researching of various company lists and data scrubbing. It takes lots of time, which would be better spent on actual sourcing.
To resolve the issue, SourceScrub decided to gather all the needed info in one place and provide a comprehensive research management solution for investment professionals worldwide.
Perfectial’s goal was to create a robust application allowing to seek prospects across various sources such as trade shows, conferences, awards publications, etc., and order scrubbing of a specific source, if necessary.
Here are the main features Perfectial’s developers included to SourceScrub over the course of the project:
- Comprehensive searching functionality tailored specifically for the needs of investors and sales representatives
- Companies lists accumulated from all major trade shows, conferences, awards publications, buyer’s guides
- On demand companies researches, ability to scrub particular lists
- Companies’ profiles with in-depth and up-to-date descriptions
- Easy integration and synchronization with SalesForce
Scope of service
- Full-service cycle: requirements elaboration, engineering and QA
- Dedicated Team of 4 engineers and 1 part-time involved engineer (Tech Lead)
- Development within Scalable Agile Framework, backed by Unit/Integration testing and peer review
- A convenient data management system allowing investment professionals to quicken and enhance company list researching
- Instant access to thousands of sources overlapping most important vertices for M&A
- A constantly updated database including detailed companies’ profiles
- A built-in robust search engine promptly processing custom queries
Get in touch with us
Usually we get back in one business day.
Get in touch with us
We’ve received your message and will contact you shortly.