Automation QA Engineer (Java)
We are looking for an experienced specialist, who will join our team on a project in the telecom domain. Our client is one of the global leaders in mobile messaging with headquarters in California, USA. During its 15 years in the mobile technology industry, it has enabled billions of digital interactions for over 15 000 global brands.
The product we help to develop is a messaging platform that supports a variety of communication channels (like SMS, MMS, IP Push and other) in a unified manner. This platform is extended with billing, data reporting, and portal for customers to manage their purchases and other activities through the customer’s accounts.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation using Java and TestNG
- Experience of UI Test Automation using Selenium
- Hands-on with API Test Automation using REST Assured
- Background in BDD test automation using Cucumber
- Experience of using Allure Reports
- Patience in working with git, Jenkins, Teamcity or other CI tool
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to communicate with the client and follow priorities
- English skills intermediate or higher
- Experience of using Docker and Testcontainers
- Hands-on with working with Hiptest
- Experience of Mobile Test Automation
Skills and Abilities:
Will be a plus:
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.