Perfectial is looking for DevOps Engineer to take on a role in our existing project — government management system. The specialist will be involved in one of the state’s employment system, with special focus on immigrant and foreign users. The system architecture forsees multiple integrations with governmental data hubs such as ministries of employment, foreign affairs, visa information, etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps, Build & Release Engineer ideally with Java based applications
- 3+ years experience in deployment and configuration of Unix\Linux environment
- Proficiency in AWS stack (EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, VPC, RDS, Route53, ElastiCache, CloudFront etc.)
- Hands-on shell and bash scripting
- Configuration managements systems: Puppet/Chef
- Monitoring tools: NewRelic/DataDog/Zenoss/Nagios/Zabbix
- Hands on experience designing and implementing CI/CD solutions with Bamboo or Jenkins, TeamCity etc
- Experience in Big Data stack: Spark Streaming, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Hadoop (YARN, Spark), Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience with other technologies is a big plus: Ansible, Google Cloud, Azure, Mesos, Docker, Vagrant, etc
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge and experience with compute clusters rollout, deployment and maintenance
- Ability to accurately and clearly communicate with a client, gather requirements, set and follow priorities
- English knowledge of Intermediate+ or higher level
- Being a dedicated team member
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.