Senior System Engineer
Perfectial is seeking an experienced System Engineer to take on a role in IT department.
- 4+ years of experience as a System Engineer
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac operation systems, system administration, performance tuning, etc.
- Understanding of N-tier architectures and superior experience with troubleshooting multi-tier infrastructure
- Knowledge of large-scale virtualization environments (Proxmox, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of clouds infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- Deep understanding of common network protocols, their implementations and security requirements
- Strong experience with maintain and troubleshooting of services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, ADFS, NPS, Radius, and VPN service
- Deep understanding of storage concepts and requirements (e.g. NFS, Ceph disk IO bottlenecks and RAID configurations)
- Office 365 services (Exchange online, SharePoint online, etc.)
- Scripting skills, preferably in bash/python/PowerShell
- English skills Intermediate or better
- Experience with Jira administration would be a plus
- Configure server software and hardware, services, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP etc., as needed on new and existing servers in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Maintain and improve servers/services/applications security and performance
- Security logging, monitoring, and alerting systems, regularly review security logs, and maintain security records in support of auditing requirements
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.