Data Science Engineer
A customer origins from Austin, state Texas and is well-known for helping local businesses with marketing campaigns. The customer created a platform which helps automate the marketing process in an easy and untestable way.
The primary function of the Data Science Analyst is to support the business by turning data into actionable insights. The team is involved in a broader scope of projects, including lead segmentation, customer segmentation, A/B testing, predictive modeling, forecasting, dashboards customization, and product improvements.
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- Experience with at least one DS-oriented language (i.e., Python or R)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Salesforce data structures
- Superior documentation and presentation skills, as results of the analysis might be presented to a non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, math, computer science, finance, or economics
- At least, Upper-Intermediate knowledge of English
- Ability to accurately and clearly communicate with a client, gather requirements, set and follow priorities
- Being a dedicated team member
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.