Senior Solidity Engineer
Project is a blockchain-based biometric authentication platform that works in conjunction with a special hardware and helps exclude completely external administrative authorities from the digital identity management (IdM) and ensure one’s personal records are his or her to control. The technology has a variety of business use cases – from tourism to voting and payments.
- 2+ years of experience with Solidity
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development
- Practical experience with Smart Contracts development is a must
- Strong knowledge of existing Smart Contracts platforms
- Experience with private Blockchain implementations is a plus
- Experience in customizing and launching custom Blockchain platfroms is a plus
- Ability to communicate with client and follow priorities
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- English skills Upper-Intermediate or higher level
Feel free to contact any of our recruiters, they will provide you with all information you might be interested in.